FREELANCE PARTTIME GRAPHIC DESIGNER
BERNADETTE is an Antwerp-based fashion label, founded in 2018 by the creative mom-and-daughter duo Bernadette and Charlotte de Geyter. The brand has since been recognized by some of the top-tier stores globally. A shared vision of modern luxury characterizes their ready-to-wear and homeware collections. Fashion and interior merge seamlessly for BERNADETTE. With an extensive archive of patterns and florals, they are more than a fashion label. It's a lifestyle filled with joy, optimism, and striking florals to brighten up every occasion of your day.
As a real team player, you will be part of a small and independent team. You will work closely with both the founders and our marketing team. You have a great sense of color and can adapt to many different styles. You have a good understanding of branding. BERNADETTE speaks to you and inspires you creatively. You know how to balance an artisanal feel with a modern and sleek approach. You’re versatile and punctual. Your calendar will vary from time to time. You are always on top of it and make sure every project completes timely and successfully. There will be busy days, but also weeks when it’s calm, so you are always flexible.
- You help convert all images & videos for Shopify / scaling/lighting/retouching
- You look for the best composition and combinations
- You make sure the homepage is refreshed every once in a while while keeping a close eye on the calendar
- You come up with refreshing ideas/concepts for the website
- You set up visually refreshing newsletters according to the brief
- You make sure each campaign is converted into an exciting pdf
- You look for the best options for typo
- You convert images & videos for different channels
- You make exciting videos
- You are the main person for all questions/tasks around converting files
- You know how to combine visual and sound
- Highly creative
- An excellent eye for detail
- Team player
- A positive energy
- Adaptable and comfortable within a fast-paced, ever-changing creative environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Related work experience is a plus
- Experience in graphic design/branding is a plus
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Adobe Premier Pro
BERNADETTE is a rapidly growing company, driven by a young and ambitious team. You’ll be part of a young and ambitious team. As it is a small, flexible, and fast-evolving team, your job content will be as well. BERNADETTE is all about optimism - you’ll be working in a positive and creative environment. Other benefits such as salary are negotiable.
Does this motivate you? Please send your resume, portfolio, and motivation letter to email@example.com.